Happy Valentine’s Day!
Gotta love a good Bitmoji!
I know there’s a wide range of feelings about Valentine’s Day. Some people are all hearts and kisses and candy and flowers and others can’t stand the consumerism of it. But hey, it’s a day that serves as a reminder to really celebrate the people we love. Be a hater if you want but its a lot more fun to spend time with your favorite person or people while maybe sipping a little champagne or nibbling on chocolates.
Sweat Sesh: Valentine’s Day Full-Body Circuit
Warm-up– Repeat 3 times:
Complete each exercise back-to-back with minimal rest. Rest 2-3 minutes between rounds. Complete 3 rounds with the following reps:
- Round 1: 20 reps (10/leg for unilateral moves, 1-3)
- Round 2: 18 reps (9/leg for unilateral moves, 1-3)
- Round 3: 16 reps (8/leg for unilateral moves, 1-3)
- Alternating walking lunges with alternating shoulder press
- Alternating curtsey lunge with bicep curl
- Carrie Underwood static squat into lunge
- Front-side, side-front shoulder rotation
Please listen to your body and modify as necessary! Enjoy!